Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Self-propelled!


Because I was home sick I avoided a "Cat's in the Cradle" moment: I saw his little butt the very first time he did a real crawl across the floor.

He scooted in four-wheel drive without even thinking of it in order to capture the cat toy from the other end of the room. Having grabbed it, he whipped it around to the evident delight of all the floor-dwelling creatures in the room.

So, we are one step closer to my dream of having a child and cats that mutually amuse one another.

When I went to change the child earlier I found our big cat on the changing table. Normally she will not tolerate the boss's proximity but this time I put him down and she hung out. He grabbed several double handfuls of cat and she was very calm until she decided she needed to be somewhere else.

0 comments: