Saturday, September 23, 2006

old and unfocused

No, I was talking about me but I guess it describes this picture too. I should be grading exams but instead I am going through pictures with the new version of Picasa, which is great.

I survived a full week at school and taught a complete unit on Introduction to Force and Motion. I thought my test was too easy but most students found it challenging enough.

This weekend G is having her blessing party and baby shower, and tonight I am clearing out of the house so as not to interrupt the flow of yin energies with my raging yang.


The pic is of Shona, Kate, Owen, and Chris on the steps outside our old house in Weehawken. I guess this must've been in 2000 or so. I wish it was better focused. Even more, I hope we all get to do something similar together in the future!

G is still smaller than most RV's and she is being very brave. I am keeping both vehicles full of gas, and I am starting to worry about my substitute lesson plans.

1 comments:

Shona said...

I love that you put our picture here - it gives me an idea that we might be back there some time. I've almost forgotten my Americanese. I'm going to practise now. This is what you need to get by in Weehawken: "Gimme a gimlet." On second thoughts: "Make that a double."
Kate and Owen are both here too and they send their love in buckets.
All the very best for the birth day and, whatever you do, from this day forth take every opportunity to sleep in your own bed for as long as you want to. Especially in the mornings.
Shona
xxx