Saturday, September 30, 2006

a week behind

This is the only picture of both of us (all of us?) from last weekend's baby shower. Thanks to Gretchen for the snap.

Last Saturday was G's blessing ceremony at our house, followed by a trad baby shower at Maple Ave on Sunday. Traditional in the D'Amato sense meaning tons of food, and a million things that people knitted. I think my mom made the blanket in the picture, and Aunt Zoe made the perfect bear. There is a little dinosaur outfit and Gretchen's mom Joan sent a Starfleet uniform. Watch this space for a picture as soon as he's big enough to fit in it.

I made it through another week of school. I was not the world's most interesting teacher this week, but to be honest how fascinating can kinematics be? Most of the time I had a good time with the students, which is what makes the biggest difference to me.

0 comments: