Wednesday, October 11, 2006

four days old

There are a few updated photos on the online album.

It's 4am and I am going back to work today so I am up to make some lessons. Of course the boy has had me up for a while before this. So far I am coping fine but let's see how things are going around 8th period today.

It's been great to be home with G and the boy and I am sad to be leaving for the day. But G's mom is here so she will be OK and the boy has been a lot happier now that his milk supply has come on for real.

We've been receiving notes and good wishes from everybody. I hope I get a chance to follow up on these renewed contacts since it has made me so happy to hear from folks I was on the verge of losing touch with.

Well, I've got a cup of coffee and the cats are circling around my keyboard. I am ready to start the day's work, better get to it. Thanks for all the nice comments from emailers and visitors to the blog here, it really means a lot to us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited your page from the etkinists group on yahoo. Congratulations and God bless. New home, new job, new baby... wow :)
Good luck this year at Pequannock. Btw, I know a social studies teacher there.. his name is Dave Silverman and we used to work together at Paramus last year.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Aw, the photos have made me go all weepy! :).