Wednesday, October 25, 2006

quick snap

Just a quick entry on my way to the shower. Started the new unit on dynamics and so far it's going a lot better. I get to spend more classes on rollerblades anyway. The school has put in a purchase order for the first shipment of equipment I requested, which is very encouraging.

The boy is thriving. G needs continued rest in order to get back to normal, say the midwives, but in general she is doing very well. We continue to more or less cope, and even made a homemade dinner this week!

Here's another picture by my uncle, from our visit to my folks this weekend.

2 comments:

@LargoL said...

He is so handsome . . he looks like his Colombian uncle . . . LOL !

Chris said...

Hopefully he will learn some Columbian charm too! I hope you get to meet each other soon.