Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Two cats, no waiting

Here's an oldie but a goodie. In exchange for cat food, the beasts must endure occasional indignities for the benefit of the humans. In this case, their person is conducting a team-building exercise.

The cat on the left is usually known as "the big one" and nicknamed Stretch. Her real name is still unknown. The one on the right is the small one, nicknamed Stumpy, known to the vet as Blueberry.


I wonder if anyone else has ever posted a cat picture on their blog?

2 comments:

Ally said...

Golly, no, I think you must be the first! :).

Anonymous said...

I have a whole album of my 'employers' on my blog :o)

Blueberry and Stretch (I'll use their posh names as we haven't been formally introduced and cats have high etiquette ideals) are beautiful!