Friday, November 17, 2006

slinging hash

This is a picture of G peeling carrots with the boy in his sling. We've both been having good luck with the sling. It takes a little while to get the hang of it, pun not intended, but it's comfortable for us and the kid seems to love it. I raked all the leaves in the back yard while wearing him.



This week we have been mostly cooking our own meals from our new favorite cookbook. So far we have made baja fish tacos, pan-roasted chicken with chipotle-orange glaze, pork stew with plums, and a bunch of other things. We love this book. It's real cooking with real ingredients but you can get the meal on the table in time to have a few minutes of socializing before you fall asleep on the couch.



By the time you read this I will probably get up another post with the latest baby pictures. I am up early this morning because himself was not kind to his mom last night and I am taking the 3am-6am shift while I work on my lessons.

0 comments: