Wednesday, November 22, 2006

in black and white

These wonderful pictures are by our friend Darlene, ably assisted by her daughters. We had a great night out last Friday socializing with them and other physics teacher families.



So, my test on dynamics yesterday produced a certain amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth among scholars at the high school. I workshopped it down at Rutgers last night and the expert consensus is that it's a great test -- in fact, it's great enough to be three tests. So I will cut it down a little for next time I suppose. I may have erred in my judgment of how much students enjoy physics tests.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boy is so alert and beautiful looking. can't wait to meet him.
we are off to windy aberystwyth tomorrow to inspect mike and louise's latest offspring: katie. she was born a couple of days before Peter.
love to all,
Suz.